Monday, June 6, 2011

Current Obsessions.

Here are some of my current summer obsessions.

1. Handmade Doily Rug

 il_fullxfull.189668025.jpg


There is nothing I don't love about this rug. Well, except that it isn't in my house right now. It goes perfectly with any decor, and makes a beautiful statement in any room.


2. Hooping

hooping-eh-flower-of-hoops1.jpg

Probably the most fun exercises ever. A brightly colored hoop is my new favorite accessory for summer. Photo taken from KaleyDavies.comIf this article doesn't get you into hooping, check out some of the videos and you'll be hooping by tomorrow.

2. Feather Hair Extensions
feather+hair+pic.jpg



Yes, I have succumb to the trend. I have even given feather hair extensions to three of my roommates this past week. I actually like my "extensions" better than the rooster ones shown above, as they are more feather shaped and underneath my hair close to my neck.


4. Accounting


1277396371-accounting1.jpg

Just kidding. But after the amount of time I will be spending on it over the next month, I
may appear obsessed. By the way, it was really hard to find a chic accounting picture, I just chose this one because of the tortoise shell glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment