Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wednesday.

So it has been a week since the tornadoes hit Tuscaloosa, and almost a week since I was forced to return home. Fortunately some good, in the form of pictures, has come out of this. Now that have a generous kitchen and my full closet to work with, I can finally take real pictures and cook some amazing goodies to share with each of you. Stay tuned. :)

In other news, I am shamefully admitting that other than Easter sunday, this previous sunday was my first time to attend church in an embarrassing amount of time. However, it was a great opportunity to break out of my gross college routine of a too baggy sorority shirt and nike shorts. I was able to piece together an outfit that made me feel great and helped me hide any amount of guilt I was feeling inside.

Untitled
I wore a 3/4 navy ruffle sleeve button front top and a brown belt from Anthropologie to help pull the nautical look together. The skirt is amazing and a perfect summer staple.

*Note- The David Yurman bracelet with the buckle is slightly different, mine is diamonds instead of gold. However, I love David Yurman's way of mixing metals beautifully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment